Fall Forum 2019: Food, Water, Soil, Climate – and Hope,
The Eastman Charitable Foundation invites you to our Annual Fall Forum: “Food, Water, Soil, Climate – and Hope,” with presenter Cat Buxton offering accessible, positive solutions to help cool the planet by restoring soil health and water quality.
When: Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Where: The Center at Eastman, 6 Clubhouse Lane, Grantham, NH 03753
FREE and open to Everyone – Refreshments will be served
About our Presenter:
— Cat Buxton, from Sharon, VT, is an educator, consultant, and founder of Grow More, Waste Less. She is focused on ecosystem resilience. She empowers communities to affect change from the ground up. She manages the edible schoolyard at Thetford Elementary School and lends technical guidance for the school’s compost systems. She leads Land Listener workshops with the Soil Carbon Coalition and is the organizer of The Upper Valley Apple Corps.
Download The forum handouts:
- ECF Cat handout – global warming.pdf
- ECF Cat handout – lawns.pdf
- ECF Cat handout – soil sponge.pdf
- ECF Cat handout – soil.pdf
- ECF Henry handout – cool the planet.pdf
- ECF Henry handout – fixing climate.pdf
- ECF Henry handout – health and soil.pdf